What To Expect
- J & J Air Conditioning is a locally-owned company with over 60 employees and decades of experience in meeting the needs of Bay Area customers.
- We are large enough to have the depth of knowledge and the support capability needed to respond to your emergency situations.
- Our well-trained mechanics have attended vocational and factory training schools, they have participated in our national award-winning A.l.R. training program, and they participate in our on-the-job apprenticeship/mentor training program.
- J & J Air Conditioning has a very low rate of employee turn-over and has received a national award for being one of the “best contractors to work for in the U.S.” As a result, you will have the opportunity to get to know your assigned primary and secondary mechanics, and you will see them for years to come.
What We Offer
- Assigned primary and secondary mechanics.
- The flexibility to communicate directly with your assigned mechanic on his cell phone or to place service calls through our office.
- Unique prioritized repair letters.
- One-year full parts and labor warranty on the repair performed.
- Energy Management Systems specialists that can work with you to help reduce your energy costs.
- Assistance in developing HVAC budgets and working in tandem to meet the targets.
- Training for your staff, if desired, to solve basic HVAC problems in-house to reduce the number of service calls.